[Blueboard] INVITATION TO "THE JOY OF SHARING"-- A JVP BENEFIT CONCERT

Jesuit Volunteers Phils. Foundation Inc. jvpfi at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 6 10:27:18 PHT 2005

Please post for all.  Thank you very much.

Dear Friends,

The Jesuit Volunteers Philippines spreads hope and contributes to
building our nation.

At this time of socio-economic and political turmoil in our country, there
is a great temptation to lose hope.  And some have.  Amidst this despair,
JVP would like to invite you to a unique and heartwarming benefit concert
entitled, The Joy of Sharing: Songs and Stories of Hope, on November 13,
2005, 6:30 p.m. at legendary Philamlife Theater, United Nations Ave.,
Manila.   This event seeks to inspire hope through songs performed by some
of the countrys finest artists who are not only outstanding in their
artistry, but also have a heart for our brother and sister Filipinos in
need whom JVP serves.

Heading the cast is the multi-awarded singing actress Monique Wilson.
Performing with her are the spiritual diva Jamie Rivera, the
recently-acclaimed champion of the world olympics in the performing arts
Jed Madela, and the ultimate balladeer Bimbo Cerrudo.  They will be
accompanied by Jed Bersano on piano and the show will be directed by
George de Jesus.  Woven into this tapestry of artistry are the touching
real-life stories of the Jesuit volunteers.  For 25 years, JVP has been
rendering faith-driven volunteer service to various places in the country
where there is great need, including Masbate, Samar, Bukidnon, and
Mindoro.

Ticket prices are at Php 2,000, Php 1,500 and Php 1,000.  Proceeds from
the sale of these tickets will help support our volunteers who serve for
at least one year.  Tickets may be availed of at the JVP Office, 3rd Floor
Bellarmine Hall, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
or by delivery.  For inquiries, you may call us at telephone numbers
426-6001 loc. 4880, 927-9060, o4 426-5908 and look for Joseph Uy or email
us at jvpfi at admu.edu.ph or  josephuy2004 at yahoo.com.

Your support will surely contribute to the realization of JVP's mission to
spread hope and build our nation.  We fervently hope you will help us make
this worthwhile project of hope a success for it is when our nation is in
the dark that the light of hope is most needed.

Sincerely yours,

JOSEPH UY

Resource Development Officer for Special Project
Jesuit Volunteers Philippines Foundation, Inc.
Rm 313 Bellarmine Hall, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108, Philippines
Tel Nos. (632) 927-9060, (632) 426-6001 loc 4880
Telefax (632) 426-5908
www.jvpfi.org