[Blueboard] Pathways at The Manila Times!

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 6 10:15:34 PHT 2005

Please post.

As part of our plans to reach out to more academically-gifted but financially-
disadvantaged students and to be able to continue in the University's thrust
of providing Hope to our nation, Pathways has entered into an agreement with
The Manila Times. Thus, starting October 16,2005 (Sunday), an inspiring story
of a Pathways participant will be featured and published at The Manila Times.

We are currently in need of volunteer writers (faculty, administrators, staff
or students) who may be interested to help us in promoting these good stories
towards helping build a Philippine Society that is Full of Hope for its Future.

If you would like to volunteer to write a 500-600 word feature story on one of
our Pathways participants, please email us at pathways at admu.edu.ph .

Thank you very much!