[Blueboard] Recall of Overdue Books

fvaldez at ateneo.edu fvaldez at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:36:09 PHT 2005

October 5, 2005

TO      :  THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM    :  FLORIDA S. VALDEZ
           Head, Circulation Section
           Rizal Library

SUBJECT :  RECALL OF OVERDUE BOOKS

In line with the library's end-of-the-semester clearance, the Circulation
Section of the Rizal Library will be sending recall notice to those who
have overdue books through their respective department/unit.

May we remind everyone to return/renew these books on or before October
14, 2005.  Please take note that the library will not grant further loans
to those who will not go through the regular clearance procedure.

Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation and prompt response on this
matter.

Florida S. Valdez
Circulation Section
Rizal Library