[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:33:56 PHT 2005

    To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

    From:               THE PRESIDENT

    Re:                   TRIP FROM OCTOBER 7-18, 2005

                I will go to the US on Friday October 7 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis

    University. I will also be attending Ateneo alumni gatherings in Washington, DC and Los Angeles as well as Gawad Kalinga events in Detroit and Los Angeles. I will return to Manila on Tuesday evening, October 18.

                DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

                My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.