[Blueboard] Make it a Pathways Christmas!

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 30 13:17:10 PHT 2005

Please post.

We would like to invite the Ateneo de Manila community to support the
activities and programs of Pathways by allowing the Pathways staff and
students to serenade you with Christmas Carols at your office or department.

Proceeds of this activity will help acdemically-gifted but financially
disadvantaged students gain access to a better future through higher
education.

If you would like to help us, please contact Mia Saavedra at local 4048 or
4049 or you may also email her at msaavedra at ateneo.edu

We hope that you will help us in making the Season of Christmas a more
meaningful and hopeful one for our Pathways participants!