[Blueboard] Give from the heart

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 29 16:15:33 PHT 2005

We know how important your loved ones are to you. This Christmas, amidst the
crisis and the turmoil our country is now in, we at Intersect would like to
offer you a sensible, hassle-free and inexpensive gift suggestion to give to
them.

No more lining up at busy malls and no more last-minute Christmas shopping,
just honest-to-goodness social analyses from your fingertips to theirs. You
see for the same price of P300 every year, you will give your loved ones the
same intelligent commentaries you receive every quarter.

Give you loved ones a gift from your heart and let them know how much they
mean to you TODAY! Our offer does not end there, for every gift certificate
your purchase you receive a free gift from us. For more details, call us at
426-6001 local 4665 or write to us at intersect at admu.edu.ph. You can also
visit our office at 2/F ISO Bldg., Social Development Complex, Ateneo de
Manila University campus and look for Chayie or Didith.