[Blueboard] OAA CARD PROJECT

cescalona at ateneo.edu cescalona at ateneo.edu
Sat Nov 26 11:03:05 PHT 2005

OAA CARD PROJECT

Many young people from all over the country dream of an Ateneo education.
The poor and talented among them need our assistance to make their dream
a reality. Your support, no matter how small, is certain to make a
significant impact and go a long way in ensuring a bright future for both
the scholarship recipients and their families.

In line with this, the Office of Admission and Aid would like to ask you
to support our CARD PROJECT. A set of 12 all season greeting cards in a
lovely blue box is for sale at P200. Cards were designed by our very own,
Fr. Nemy Que, SJ. You might consider giving a set as a Christmas gift ļ

For inquiries or orders, please call up Ms. Tin at local 5155 or email her
at cescalona at ateneo.edu
Thank you very much for your generosity!!
OAA