[Blueboard] Something to look forward to-the Intersect gift certificate

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 22 09:50:51 PHT 2005

Red and green decorations, the cool breeze, Simbang Gabi—whether we admit it
or not, Christmas is one of the occasions we look forward to every year. As it
is just around the corner, we all wait in eager anticipation. Gifts to our
loved ones will always be a part of the celebration. Why not give your loved
ones something they can look forward to every quarter?

For the same price of P300, you can give your loved ones the same social
commentaries and analyses you get every quarter from the Intersect. What are
you waiting for? Buy the Intersect gift certificate now. For every gift
certificate you purchase, you will receive a free gift from us! Call us at 426-
6001 local 4665 or write to us at intersect at admu.edu.ph. You can also visit
our office at 2/F ISO Bldg., Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila
University campus and look for Chayie or Didith.

Wishing you an advance blissful Christmas ahead!