[Blueboard] New from Jesuit Communications/Tanging Yaman

Madeleine M. Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 18 17:25:24 PHT 2005

The Tanging Yaman Discount Card will be available at our branches at the Sonolux Bldg., Loyola House of Studies, SM Megamall and GateWay Mall beginning Monday, 21 November 2005. Interested parties may easily avail of this privilege card for a minimal fee of Php100 or get it for free when you purchase JesCom products amounting to Php1,000 and above. This applies to single or accumulated receipts within one year.

Senior citizens are entitled to a ten percent (10%) discount on cash purchases of JesCom products. This may be availed by personally presenting your Senior Citizen's card at any of our branches. This privilege is non-transferable.

All discounts are not valid on purchases of sale or consigned (X) items.

Tanging Yaman also offers Gift Certificates in Php100 denomination and may be purchased at face value. The certificate comes with an envelope. A perfect gift for any occasion!

Great news for all the avid listeners of Jesuit music. Jesuit Communications (JesCom) has recently signed a partnership agreement with Chronicles Symphony. Your favorite songs are now available for easy download at www.mp3pilipinas.com. For information on mobile phone downloads of ringtones, ringback tones, polytones, colored wallpaper, logos, picture messages, and other SEEK services, please visit our website at www.jesuits.ph/jescom and click on the SEEK icon.

Our dear friends outside of the Philippines may now purchase the CD album/s of their favorite JesCom artist, songbooks and other print products on the net. Visit www.panaseanemall.org/shop/jesuit and start shopping! We aim to get to where you are, and now we're just a click away!

For inquiries, please call the JesCom office at (632) 426-5971 to 72.