[Blueboard] JesCom/Tanging Yaman Holiday Promo

Madeleine M. Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 17 14:05:23 PHT 2005

Jesuit Communications (JesCom) begins the holiday season by giving away three (3) kinds of uniquely designed calendars and katsa bags to all our valued customers. Get a chance to avail of one or a combination of these items when you buy JesCom products from any of our Tanging Yaman stores at the Sonolux Bldg., Loyola House of Studies, SM Megamall and GateWay Mall.

A single receipt worth P300.00 and up entitles you to avail of this holiday promo. The freebies vary depending on the amount of your purchase. Limited stocks only, so please come and visit us soon!

For more information, please call the JesCom office at 426-5971 to 72 or visit our website at http://www.jesuits.ph/jescom.