[Blueboard] JVP

economics at admu.edu.ph economics at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 15 16:38:40 PHT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

The Jesuit Volunteers Philippines (JVP) is a domestic volunteer program that
sends young college graduates and professionals to serve as educators, parish
or community workers, and youth formators in under-resourced communities all
over the Philippines. Now on its 26th year of service, we hope to continue
Christ’s ministry to those in great need.

In this regard, we would like to ask you to encourage your senior students to
consider the JVP option. We are now accepting applicants for Batch 27.
Application forms are available at the JVP Office, 3/F Bellarmine Bldg.
Deadline of application will be on November 24, 2005.

For inquiries, please call 927-9060 or 426-5908.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Ma. Regina L. De Gracia
Chair, JVP Manila Local Committee