[Blueboard] Pathways Christmas Tree

Mia Saavedra msaavedra at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:57:07 PHT 2005

Christmas gifts come in all shapes and sizes. Some come in nice,
beautifully-wrapped boxes, some simply tied with fancy red ribbon. But no
matter how beautiful the package or how expensive the gift, it's the
message that still counts.  And what better way to express one's wishes
than through messages beautifully crafted from the heart.

Pathways is proud to present its "Christmas Tree" Project.    For only
P50.00, you may purchase a Christmas ornament and have it hung at the
Pathways tree along Kostka Extension.  The ornament will be personalized
to identify the individual/ group/ department as a Pathways supporter.
Not only will you be part of this worthwhile project, you also give a
Filipino child the best Christmas gift of all -- a chance at a brighter
future.

Proceeds of this project will help cover the tuition and other costs of
schooling for our Pathways students in College.

To support this activity, please visit our table at the Kosta Extension.
For inquiries, you may also call, 426-6001 local 4049 and look for Mia.

Merry Christmas to everyone!