[Blueboard] What's Brewing at Pathways this Christmas?

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Mon Nov 14 17:49:25 PHT 2005

Ateneo de Manila University's Pathways to Higher Education
presents our special edition Christmas coffee packages.

For only P150.00, you get a beautifully-designed package that
includes a mug and coffee beans fresh from the mountains of Benguet. Add
P10.00 and we'll put in a Christmas card exclusively designed by selected
artists from Illustrador ng Kabataan (INK).

Order now and you get a bookmark for free!

So come buy our limited edition Christmas coffee packages and experience
the warmth this holiday season!

Proceeds will cover the tuition and miscellaneous fees of our college
participants who come from depressed communities all over the Philippines.

For orders and inquiries, you may email us at cvillanueva at ateneo.edu or call
(02) 426-6001 local 4048 or 4049 and look for Mia or Carissa.

To view a sample of the Christmas packages and learn more about Pathways,
please visit www.pathwaysphilippines.blogspot.com