[Blueboard] Songs and Stories of Hope in JVP Benefit Concert

Poccs JVP jvppoccs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:06:51 PHT 2005

Please post for the blueboard:
 Please join us in celebrating JVP's 25th Year Anniversary in a Benefit
Concert entitled, "The Joy of Sharing: Songs and Stories of Hope." To
serenade us in the concert are artists whose talent and accomplishments have
brought pride to us Filipinos: Monique Wilson, Jamie Rivera, Bimbo Cerrudo,
Pipo Lina and Jed Madela, Grand Champion of the 2005 World Olympics of the
Performing Arts in Hollywood, California.
 Interspersed with their songs are the stories of Jesuit Volunteers
throughout the years -- stories of selfless service to those most in need
flowing from the love of God and the hope it brings.
 Be with us and rekindle the fire of love, service and and hope in your
hearts with our music and stories. It is our joy to share this night with
you.
 The event is tomorrow, Sunday, November 13, 6:30 in the evening at the
Philamlife Theater, United Nations Avenue, Manila.
Jesuit Volunteers Philippines Foundation Inc.
3/F Bellarmine Hall, Ateneo de Manila University
Tel Nos. (02) 426-6001 loc 4880, (02) 927-9060
Telefax (02) 4265908
www.jvpfi.org <http://www.jvpfi.org>