[Blueboard] Budget Guidelines for FY 2006-2007

Treasurer's Office ovpft at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 9 16:53:48 PHT 2005

November 9, 2005

MEMO TO :    All Unit Heads

FROM        :    Vice President for Finance and Treasurer

SUBJECT :    Budget Guidelines for FY 2006 - 2007

                The budget guidelines and forms to be used in the preparation of your unit's budget for FY 2006 - 2007 are already available on-line, please visit http://www.ateneo.edu./internal/budget.  Please accomplish the budget forms and submit the same to my office not later than December 17, 2005.

                Also included in the list of attachments is the Schedule of University Budget Meetings. Please check this out so you can mark your calendar with the date and time assigned to your unit. Should you have any questions, please call my office.

                Thank you for your cooperation.

JOSE M. SANTOS (signed)