[Blueboard] What's Brewing at Pathways this Christmas?

cvillanueva at ateneo.edu cvillanueva at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:01:30 PHT 2005

Please post. Thank you!

--------------------
Pathways to Higher Education presents our special edition Christmas coffee
packages. For only P150.00, you get a beautifully-designed package that
includes a mug and coffee beans fresh from the mountains of Benguet. Add
P10.00 and we'll put in a Christmas card exclusively designed by selected
artists from Illustrador ng Kabataan.

Order now and you get a bookmark for free!

So come buy our limited edition Christmas coffee packages and experience
the warmth this holiday season!

Proceeds will cover the tuition and miscellaneous fees of our college
participants.

For orders, you may call 426-6001 local 4048 or 4049 and look for Mia or
Carissa.

To view a sample of the Christmas packages, please visit
www.pathwaysphilippines.blogspot.com