[Blueboard] Unfulfilled needs-latest Intersect issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 8 11:12:26 PHT 2005

Unfulfilled Needs

We all have different levels of needs, and we struggle everyday of our lives
to fulfill them. Some needs are more urgent; and for most of our fellow
Filipinos, everyday survival is the greatest need.

In the latest issue of the Intersect, the quarterly magazine of the Institute
on Church and Social Issues, featured is an article focusing on the different
levels of needs of our brothers and sisters in the faith. Many feel that their
needs are not being met and this has led them to shop around for other
religions which they hope will be able to fulfill this deprivation that they
feel.

Also highlighted in this quarter’s issue are: the neglected needs of the
Filipino farmers and youth offenders, the need for simple alternatives to help
save energy and the environment and other social realities that have to be
given attention.

Buy the Intersect now and read about these unfulfilled needs that we too might
have neglected in one way or another. Call us at 426-6001 local 4665 or e-mail
us at intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop by our office at the 2/F ISO
Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola
Heights, Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith. #