[Blueboard] Job Opening at Pathways

cvillanueva at ateneo.edu cvillanueva at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:34:57 PHT 2005

Pathways to Higher Education is a nonprofit organization under the
Synergeia Foundation and the Office of the President of the Ateneo de
Manila University that seeks to help academically gifted but hard-up
public high-school students get into college. The organization holds
advanced academic classes and self enhancement workshops for its
participants to better prepare them for higher education.

Pathways believes that through good quality education the youth can
develop their potential to become leaders who embody the Pathways Core
Values of Responsibility, Being Proactive, Commitment to Excellence and
Commitment to Society.

We are in need of a Project Officer for our Education Development Unit who
is creative and passionate in improving the lives of our country's
children and who will handle our high school and college academic and
enrichment support programs. S/he must:

- be 20 to 30 years old

- be a graduate of any college course (courses in Education, Social Work
and Psychology are
preferred but not required)

- work well with high school and college students.

-be willing to travel around different high schools, univeristies and
colleges around Metro Manila.

-be knowledgable in MS Office

- have experience in a social awareness organization (either as work or
college org)that works in the area of child development, education and
other related issues.

Interested people may send their resumes at niknokviquiera at gmail.com or at
bcabiles at ateneo.edu or to the  Pathways Office at the Alingal Hall in
ADMU. Deadline of submission is on November 16,2005.