[Blueboard] Pathways in the News!

Harvey S. Keh hkeh at ateneo.edu
Sun Nov 6 15:19:55 PHT 2005

We are pleased to inform the Ateneo de Manila community that the stories
of two of our Pathways scholars were recently featured in two major
dailies:

The story of Mary Rose Patingo can be read at The Philippine Daily
Inquirer's Website:

http://news.inq7.net/nation/index.php?index=1&story_id=55602

The story of Bernie Nebres can be read at The Manila Times' Website:

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2005/nov/06/yehey/top_stories/20051106top8.html

For those who are interested to help Pathways, you can help us in any of
the following ways:

a.) Promote Pathways! Please forward this email to your family and
friends.

b.) Be a Volunteer! There are many volunteer opportunities at Pathways!

c.) Be a Pathways Donor! It only costs P 1,600.00 a month to give someone
a better Future :)

THE SEVEN SINS IN OUR WORLD

       1.  WEALTH WITHOUT WORK.
       2.  PLEASURE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.