[Blueboard] sci 10 plenary

sio marquez nmarquez at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 26 22:32:18 PHT 2005

* * * The insufferable arrogance of human beings to think that Nature was made
solely for their benefit, as if it was conceivable that the sun had been set
afire merely to ripen men's apples and head their cabbages.
                                                         - Cyrano de Bergerac

                     The Science and Society Plenary Series
                                    and the
                        School of Science and Engineering

                                 invite you to

                               ONE WITH THE EARTH

                                 a lecture by

                             Emilyn Q. Espiritu, PhD
                                     Chair
                              Environmental Science

                               Escaler Lecture Hall
                            Science Education Complex
                               Friday, 29 July 2005
                               830am, 930am, 130pm

" When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. "
                                  - David Orr, pioneer in environmental literacy

Norman Dennis E. Marquez, MD
Ateneo de Manila University
426-6001 ext 5612 or 5618
426-1034 (tele-fax) or 426-1035