[Blueboard] Proactive steps

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jul 21 11:17:12 PHT 2005

Proactive steps

Even with all the political turmoil in our country, we still have something
worthwhile to look forward to—positive, proactive steps that we can take to
achieve a better tomorrow.

The latest issue of the Institute on Church and Social Issues’ quarterly
magazine, Intersect guides you as you walk into the future. Titled “A Better
Future,” it features proactive steps that some of our fellow Filipinos have
taken to make their lives better. One article highlights how poor communities
in Zamboanga City rose from the slums. Another features an alternative method
we can use to ensure that children in conflict with the law can look forward
to a brighter future.

Want to read more about these positive developments? Then call us at 426-6001
local 4665 or 426-5953 or e-mail us at intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop
by our office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de
Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith.#