[Blueboard] Announcements from JVP

ronald at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph ronald at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 20 08:43:20 PHT 2005

hi guys,

we're trying to solicit donations for the JVP Manila Local Community fundraising
rummage sale on August 21, 2005. If you have stuff that you want to get rid of
and think that others can still take advantage of it, we'd be glad to pick them
up. =)

if you have any goodies to share you may contact:

Reg de Gracia  - 0922-8065045
Ricel Vidal - 0920-9090465
Karla Lucban - 0920-9504836

please help spread the word, forward this email to other yahoogroups that you
are part of. thanks =)

YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO THE JVP RECRUITMENT TALK ON JULY 27, 2005, 6-730 PM AT THE
CHING TAN ROOM, JOHN GOKONGWEI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, ADMU.  MAYOR BELMONTE WILL
BE OUR GUEST SPEAKER.

God Bless.

Reg

ps
for those who don't know, JVP is a domestic volunteer program that sends young
college graduates and professionals to serve as teachers, community or parish
workers and youth formators to different under-resourced communities all over
the Philippines. The JVP Manila Local Community is in charge of handling all
volunteers and former volunteers based in Manila and the rest of northern Luzon.