[Blueboard] Latest Intersect issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jul 15 10:07:56 PHT 2005

Better Days

Do you still watch news on TV or read the newspapers? Some of us don’t anymore
because of the recent events that have happened in our country. Most of us are
tired of the issues surrounding us, because despite and in spite of all the
chaos they cause, our lives still go on.

In the recent issue of the Institute on Church and Social Issues’ quarterly
magazine, Intersect, titled “A Better Future,” alternatives on how to build
better lives are featured. Articles covering different topics are presented,
such as: how poor people build houses for themselves, responsible parenthood
and using diversion to handle children in conflict with law.

For more information regarding our magazine, please do call us at 426-6001
local 4665 or 426-5953 or e-mail us at intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop
by our office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de
Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith.

The articles we feature in our latest issue show that indeed, our country is
still blessed. They prove that even in these trying times, we still have
worthwhile things to look forward to; they give us hope that better days are
yet to come. #