[Blueboard] JVP Recruitment Talk

ronald at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph ronald at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 13 14:39:09 PHT 2005

Dear Ateneo Community,

Greetings of peace!

The Jesuit Volunteers Philippines is a domestic volunteer program that sends
young college graduates and professionals to serve as educators, parish or
community workers, and youth formators in under-resourced communities all over
the Philippines. Now on its 26th year of service, we hope to continue Christ’s
ministry to those in great need.

We are currently in the process of recruiting applicants for next year’s Batch
27. In line with this, we would like the community to the recruitment talk on
July 27, 2005 from 6-730PM at the Ching Tan Room, John Gokongwei School of
Management, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C. Hon. Mayor Sonny
Belmonte, himself a JVP parent, will be our guest speaker.

Parents of applicants are encouraged to attend.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

MA. REGINA DE GRACIA
Chairperson