[Blueboard] NOTICE OF MEETING FOR UNIT HEADS/COORDINATORS RE: Ateneo Website

Sonia Araneta maraneta at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:47:05 PHT 2005

FOR                :           UNIT HEADS/ADMINISTRATORS

FROM             :           SONIA R. ARANETA

                                    Office of University Development and
Alumni Relations

SUBJECT        :           NOTICE OF MEETING

May we request you or your designated website coordinator/unit point
person to attend a meeting together with the members of the Ateneo
website team to take up the following:

1) UPDATING THE BASIC INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE ATENEO WEBSITE;

2)  ASSESSING THE STATUS OF YOUR UNIT'S WEBSITE, if any

The meeting will be held on Tuesday, 12 July 2005, at 2:00 P.M. at the
Training Room, 2/F  IPC Building, Social Development Complex, Loyola
Heights campus.

Your participation will ensure the completion and success of this
initiative. May we ask you to call loc. 4055  (Anna) to confirm your
attendance.

Thank you very much.