[Blueboard] Ateneo CORD Training Programs for July 2005

ateneocord at admu.edu.ph ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 6 09:34:05 PHT 2005

Greetings!

Ateneo CORD will be running two programs this July: Basic HRM for Line Managers
on July 20-22, 2005, and the Training Assistant Development Program on July 28-
29, 2005. Both programs will be held in the Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2nd
Floor, Hoffner Building, Social Development Complex, ADMU.

If you have any inquiries or are interested in joining any of these programs,
please contact us at telephone numbers 426-5932 / 426-6282, or through email at
ateneocord at admu.edu.ph.

We look forward to having you as our participant!

Sincerely,

Lianne A. Asuncion
Programs Officer
Ateneo CORD