[Blueboard] Pathways' Piso Para Kay Isko

cvillanueva at ateneo.edu cvillanueva at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 4 11:14:54 PHT 2005

Please post. Thank you!

Pathways to Higher Education has officially launched this month the Piso
Para Kay Isko Camapign. This endeavor hopes to raise funds among the
different Ateneo offices and units for the Isko-lars of Pathways.

The funds generated from this campaign will help cover for the
miscellaneous fees and hidden costs of education that Pathways
participants incur in the course of going to school. These expenses
include pamasahe, baon, photocopying, books, special projects, etc.  We
encourage the Ateneo community to share any amount and drop them in the
tin cans found in participating offices and departments in the Ateneo.

We would like to thank the different Ateneo offices and units for taking
part in this worthy endeavor.  Our country is going through very tough
and critical times at the moment and the best way for us is to unite as
one Ateneo community and contribute to the fight against poverty and
injustice in our own little way.

Thank you for your continued support for Pathways.

For inquiries, you may contact us through locals 4048 or 4049 and look for
Carissa or Genie.