[Blueboard] FORUM ON ATENEO'S POSITION ON CURRENT POLITICAL CRISIS

mctgonzalez at ateneo.edu mctgonzalez at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 4 08:29:45 PHT 2005

Dear Colleagues (Faculty, Staff and Professionals),

    As a follow up to the forum we had last Friday (July 1) on the
political crisis we are facing, we would like to invite you to another
forum to discuss what stand and action we should take within the
parameters of the statements of Archbishop Gaudencio Rosales and Bishop
Honesto Ongtioco.

    The forum will be held today (MONDAY, July 4, 2005) from 4:30pm to
6:00pm at Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex.

    We hope to see you.  Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Ma. Celeste T. Gonzalez
Chair, School Forum