[Blueboard] Call to Prayer Today 1 July 2005

gdumo at ateneo.edu gdumo at ateneo.edu
Fri Jul 1 09:37:55 PHT 2005

Fr. Provincial Daniel Patrick Huang, S.J. and Fr. President Bienvenido F.
Nebres, S.J. invite our whole community to a Call to Prayer and a First
Friday Mass today July 1, 2005.

We believe that we are at the beginning of what may be a protracted
national crisis and so we need to come together to pray and reflect on
the steps in the journey we have to take towards truth, integrity,
justice and peace.

As a Catholic and Jesuit institution, we are invited to work with the
Church towards a resolution of our national crisis that is faithful to
our values and our faith and that is for the good of our people,
especially the poor.

		ATENEO CHURCH OF THE GESU
		July 1, 2005

5:30 PM Call to Prayer and Reflection to be led by Former President
Corazon C. Aquino

6:00 PM First Friday Mass

Main Celebrant: His Excellency, Most Rev. Honesto Ongtioco, D.D.
		   Bishop of Cubao

Homilist: His Excellency, Most Rev. Luis Antonio "Chito" Tagle, D.D.
	     Bishop of Imus