[Blueboard] Personnel Requirement
jcf at admu.edu.ph
Mon Feb 28 13:17:11 PHT 2005
Jesuit Communications is in need of a SOUND ENGINEER. Following are the
requirements and job description:
1) Graduate of music or engineering will be an advantage;
2) willing to work long hours;
3) ear for, and much interest in, music; and
4) knowledgeable about computers, especially troubleshooting
1) Mix, record, master songs/soundtracks.
2) Responsible for keeping in order computer files and ensuring
adequate inventory of required stocks (CDrs, etc.), including monitoring
Those interested may email their application letters and CVs to
jcf at admu.edu.ph or hand in or mail the same to Jesuit Communications,
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
addressed to Rowie Gallos-Marquez.
Business Development & Finance Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Tel. Nos.: (0632) 426-5971/72
Fax No.: (0632) 426-5970
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard