[Blueboard] Aspac Activities - Parangal at Pasasalamat 2005 and Musikero at tbp Concert

rose acoba rmacoba at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 07:59:26 PHT 2005

Hi Dear Administrators, Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff,
Parents, Alumni, Students and All Members of the
Ateneo community,

Greetings!

ASPAC wishes to thank everyone who in one way or
another made the Parangal at Pasasalamat 2005 held
last February 18, 2005 a memorable event.  Our
heartfelt gratitude to you all.

We also extend our invitation for you to join us in
our Musikero @tbp concert featuring Jimmy Bondoc and
Sponge Cola on February 26, 2005 at the Henry Lee
Irwin Theater, 7pm.  This is our culminating
fund-raising activity for the Scholarship Endowment
Fund.  By way of our Alay sa Pagmamahal, we have found
sponsors who have booked for the seats for the
streetchildren from Katipunan and nearby Marikina to
watch the said concert.

Tickets are available at ASPAC office 3rd floor
Bellarmine Hall or at the gate on Feb. 26.

We hope that you can be with us as we raise funds for
our scholars and at the same time bring joy to our
less fortunate youths around the Ateneo community.

Best regards,

Rose Acoba
Chairman, Academics Committee
Project Co-Chair, Concert