[Blueboard] A Colloquium on An Eastern Approach to Ignatian Spirituality

CLC Formation Institute clcfi at admu.edu.ph
Wed Feb 23 08:22:41 PHT 2005

Dear friends,

The Christian Life Community Formation Institute has invited Fr. Paul
Coutinho, S.J. to a Colloquium on An Eastern Approach to Ignatian
Spirituality.  From Fr. Paul, " The Eastern approach in some ways is
radically different from the Western understanding of Ignatius.".
"Looking at Ignatius through Eastern eyes will bring us closer to
experiencing the authentic Ignatius and his Mysticism. We shall look at
the goal of Ignatian Spirituality and the Identity of anyone following
the Ignatian pathway, the obstacles that come in the way of reaching the
goal and the means offered to overcome them."

We, therefore, invite all who are steep into the practice of Ignatian
Spiritulity to join us in this conversation on April 16, 2005   from
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the CLC Center, Seminary Drive, Ateneo de
Manila Campus.  Registration fee is P700, inclusive of lunch and snacks.
A Reservation fee of P300 is requested on or before Saturday, April 2,
2005.  For further inquiry, please call or email us.

Thank you.

MA. BELEN A. SIM
Director
Formation Institute
Christian Life Community of the Philippines
G/F CLC Center, Seminary Drive, Ateneo de Manila University Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. (63)(2) 426-0075
Telefax (63) (2) 426-0074