[Blueboard] APS Easter Triduum (Holy Week) Liturgical Services

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 21 13:17:31 PHT 2005

pls. post, thank you.

HOLY WEEK TRIDUUM
Chapel of St. Thomas More
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell Center, Makati City

Holy Thursday (March 24, 2005)

9:00 a.m. -- 12:00 p.m.		Recollection
                                Speaker: Rev. Joaquin G. Bernas, S.J.

5:00 p.m.			Liturgy of the Lord's Supper

Good Friday (March 25, 2005)

9:00 a.m. -- 12:00 p.m.	        Recollection
                                Speaker: Rev. Jett Villarin, S.J.

3:00 p.m.			Service of the Word and Holy Communion

Holy Saturday (March 26, 2005)

9:00 a.m. -- 12:00 p.m.	        Recollection
                                Speaker: Rev. Bobby Buenconsejo, S.J.

8:00 p.m.			Easter Vigil Services

We invite our alumni, friends, relatives and benefactors to join us.

Admission to the Holy Week Triduum/Recollections is free.

For questions or inquiries, please contact:

Garyn Valencia Sua
Assistant Campus Minister
APS Campus Ministry Office
Rockwell Center, Makati City