[Blueboard] Personnel Requirement
jcf at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 18 16:03:03 PHT 2005
Jesuit Communications is in need of a Publications Assistant. Listed
below are the requirements and job description:
1) College graduate
2) Background in publications work
3) Computer literacy, esp. MS Office and Pagemaker
4) Experience in proofreading and copy editing
5) Excellent command of English and Filipino
6) Good organizational skills
B. Job Description
1) Coordinates with Editor-in-Chief of The Windhover (Jesuit
magazine) for all marketing, budget, and circulation needs.
2) Manages printing of The Windhover, making sure that specifications
and costs are within the approved annual budget.
3) Operationalizes and implements the distribution of The Windhover,
by direct mail or courier service, with all related tasks (arrangement
with post office, packaging, labeling, delivery).
4) Contacts Jesuit communities and institutions to promote The
Windhover and solicit subscriptions; arranges for collection of payments
5) Monitors expiration of subscriptions and reminds subscribers to
renew their subscriptions.
6) Proofreads texts of The Windhover and other Jescom publications.
7) Writes articles for The Windhover upon invitation of the
8) Assists the Publications Manager in the development and
implementation (all phases of production) of all publications projects.
9) Coordinates with other Jescom divisions to make sure that their
information on Jescom publications is updated (e.g. website, marketing)
10) Performs other related tasks assigned by the Publications Manager.
Those interested may email their application letters and CVs to
jcf at admu.edu.ph or hand in or mail the same to Jesuit Communications,
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
addressed to Rowie Gallos-Marquez.
Business Development & Finance Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Tel. Nos.: (0632) 426-5971/72
Fax No.: (0632) 426-5970
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard