[Blueboard] Ignation Spir ituality: “Pr ayer in Seemi ng Darkness” (A TFI follow-up)

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Wed Feb 16 14:56:16 PHT 2005

Dear Friends,

How does one open to a God that seems to be absent? The end of the last year
brought us experiences of epic scaled tragedy that were caused mainly by the
movements of nature.

As we move into Lent, the Faculty Development Office in cooperation with the
Campus Ministry Office invites you to reflect with Fr. Daniel McNamarra
on “Prayer in Seeming Darkness.” This will be held on Monday, the 28th of
February 2005 at the Gonzaga Function Room A from 4:30 to 6:00 pm. This is our
Ignatian Spirituality for Everyday People offering this semester.

Everyone is invited. This activity is also considered a TFI Follow-up.

Agustin Martin G. Rodriguez, PhD
Loyola Schools Faculty Development
Telefax: (632) 426-6096
Tel:     (632) 426-6001 ext 5004/02