[Blueboard] The Easter Journey

rowie jcf at admu.edu.ph
Thu Feb 10 13:57:42 PHT 2005

HANGAD and Jesuit Music Ministry of Jesuit Communications Foundation,
Inc. invite
you to an album-launching concert for Hangad's fourth album, THE EASTER
JOURNEY.
This will be at Church of the Gesu in Ateneo de Manila University at 7
PM on Sunday,
February 27.  Admission is FREE.

THE EASTER JOURNEY is a collection of 23 songs in a variety of musical
styles,
ranging from liturgical to a cappella to pop to theatrical, all centered
around the
mystery of Easter and its central role in our lives.

Like the album, the launch concert concert is designed as a musical
journey of

reflection and celebration, as we explore and embrace our lifelong
journeys of

transformations from darkness to light, brokenness to healing, sorrow to
joy-in

the steps of the God of Easter, who loves, heals, and brings life to
all.

Apart from the February 27 concert at Church of the Gesu, launch
concerts will also
be held at 4 PM on March 4, at St. Cecilia's Hall in St. Scholastica's
College, Manila;
and at 3 PM on March 20 at the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish in Rio
Vista Subdivision,
Sabang, Baliuag, Bulacan.

For more information about THE EASTER JOURNEY and the launch concerts,

visit  <http://www.hangad.com/> www.hangad.com. You may also contact
Jesuit Music Ministry at 426-7591

or Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc. at 426-5971/72 or email

jcf at admu.edu.ph.

Please pass on this invitation to your friends.
Double-click the attachment if no graphic appears when you open the
e-mail.

Hangad is a group of students and young professionals, friends bound by
unique yet
unmistakably similar journeys of desiring to know God more deeply and
more dearly through
music.  Over the years, Hangad has recorded three albums under the
Jesuit Music Ministry:
Hangad, Hangad A Cappella, and Pasko Naming Hangad.  The group has also
had
numerous concerts and released three music videos: Pananatili, Simeon's
Canticle,
and Magnificat (Ang Puso Ko'y Nagpupuri).

It is our hope in Hangad that those who hear The Easter Journey may be
touched by the God
we have come to know-the God who has led us by the hand along this road,
through many
many Easters worth of song.

Rowie Gallos-Marquez
Business Development & Finance Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (0632) 426-5971/72
Fax No.: (0632) 426-5970