[Blueboard] Leaders of Hope Launching

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Thu Feb 10 09:52:57 PHT 2005

Please post.

      Amidst all the problems that our country is facing right now, Pathways
to Higher Education in cooperation with Filway Marketing, Inc. is launching
The Leaders of Hope Project. The Leaders of Hope project aims to identify 10
modern day heroes who have gone beyond themselves to help improve the lives of
the Filipino people. The achievements and inspiring stories of these Leaders
of Hope will be documented in a book that will be distributed to schools,
colleges and universities nationwide. We hope these leaders will serve as role
models of our youth today and also inspire them to create positive change in
society in their own little way.

     As such, we would like to invite the Ateneo de Manila community to be one
with us in this project. We will be launching The Leaders of Hope Project on
February 22, 2005 (Tuesday), 3:30 p.m. at the Social Sciences AVR. We have
invited two of our Leaders of Hope in Government Service to share their own
stories of success, these are:

            Hon. Jesse Robredo
            Mayor, Naga City
            Ramon Magsaysay Awardee for Government Service

            Hon. Josie Dela Cruz
            Governor, Bulacan
            Gawad Galing Pook Awardee

     If you would like to attend this launching and/or help in this project,
please email me at hkeh at ateneo.edu

     Thank you very much.

Harvey S. Keh
Director