[Blueboard] ASA Visit to PGH on 12 February 2005

mlacson at ateneo.edu mlacson at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 8 09:49:54 PHT 2005

The Ateneo Staff Association would like to thank everyone who supported
our Fund raising drive for PGH's Give-A-Life Program.  Through our
combined efforts we have accumulated a substantial amount of cash for the
cancer patients at the Philippine General Hospital.

We are now encouraging you to get involved in helping us make this day
special for them by joining us over at the PGH to distribute our goods.
Additional donations, contributions, of course, are still most welcome.

Date of departure is on Saturday, 12 February, at 1:00 p.m., and the
meeting venue is in front of Dela Costa Building.  Interested persons may
sign up by calling Racky or Jossie at 426-61-20 or 426-6001 loc 5310.

We hope to see you there!

Marie Jossie D. Lacson
Ateneo Staff Association