[Blueboard] University Community Memo

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 3 14:32:37 PHT 2005

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM FEBRUARY 7 - 12, 2005

            I will go to the US on February 7 to attend the Board Meeting of Georgetown University.

            I will return to Manila on Saturday, February 12.

            DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my e-mail address, contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.