[Blueboard] LST Theological Hour Invtation

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Tue Feb 1 11:10:53 PHT 2005

"What is happening to Our Beautiful Land? Logging, Mining and our Natural Forests."

LST Theological Hour dedicated to the Victims of the Floods that devastated Quezon and other provinces

2 February, Wednesday 10:15 AM (to 12:00 nn)

Calungsod Hall, LST

Speakers:  From HARIBON FOUNDATION

1). Anabelle Plantilla

           2). Fr. Mario Francisco, S.J.

Sponsored by: Advocacy Com of LST Student Council

                   Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan (SLB)

                                                       GOMBURZA