[Blueboard] In your prayers: Mr. Roberto R. Littaua

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 1 08:05:41 PHT 2005

In your prayers, please remember Mr. Roberto "Bobby" R. Littaua (Col'59)
who peacefully joined our Creator on Saturday, 29 January 2005, at the
age of 69.

Mr. Littaua is the husband of Winifred;  father of Francis (†), Egay,
Raoul, Cookie, Anna, Agnes, Bobet and Mei; and brother of Miguel
(Col'54) and Juan.

His remains lie in state at the Mortuary of Our Lady of Fatima Parish
Church, Philamlife Village, Pamplona 2, Las Pinas City.

Interment will be on Thursday, February 3 at the Manila Memorial Park,
Sucat, Parañaque City after the 2:00 p.m. Funeral Mass at Our Lady of
Fatima Parish Church.

For inquiries, please call tel. 871-9801 (Mrs. Winifred Littaua).

Thank you.

Ateneo Alumni Affairs Office