[Blueboard] Japanese Studies Week 2005

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 22 10:11:20 PHT 2005

The Japanese Studies Program would like to invite everyone to participate in
the various activities we have lined up for our Japanese Studies Week from
22 August - 26 August 2005

This year's theme is Kinou, Kyou, Ashita: Japan Past, Present, Future

Our Weeklong Activities include:

a. Japanese Bazaar which will sell various Japanese items such as Manga,
   Anime, J-pop, among others.

   Venue: Monday & Tuesday: SEC Foyer C
          Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: School of Humanities Foyer

b. Japanese Food Fest which will demonstrate and sell maki, yakitori, etc.

   Venue: Monday & Tuesday: SEC Foyer C
          Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: School of Humanities Foyer

c. Poster Exhibit where you can vote for your favorite computer-generated
   and non-computer-generated posters revolving on this year's theme

   Venue: SS Foyer

d. Japanese Culture Exhibit where you can also vote for the best exhibit
   on Japan's culture made by students

   Venue: SS Foyer

See you there!