[Blueboard] Japanese language for Ateneo faculty and staff schedule change

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 22 10:04:02 PHT 2005

Japanese Language for Ateneo Faculty and Staff - change of schedule

The message below was posted on the Blueboard a couple of days ago. An
interested faculty member requested that the time be changed in order to
accommodate teachers whose classes end at 9:20.

We thank the faculty member who brought out this important point, and We
hereby change the schedule, as you can see in the revised announcement
below:

The Japanese Studies Program will offer in the second semester basic Nihongo
(Nihongo for beginners), exclusively for Ateneo faculty and staff. It will
be every Friday, 9:30 A.M. to 12 noon in the Japanese Studies Program (JSP)
Office.

We thought of this schedule because we have an excellent teacher (Mrs.
Naka Chieko) who can teach only every Friday, 9:30 to 12. Since this does not
fit into the regular class schedule, we thought of offering the course to
non-students like you, if only not to lose the services of Ms. Naka. And since
the irregular schedule means difficulty in finding a room, we will hold the
class in the JSP Office.

The number of participantss should not be more and not less than ten. This
is because our office cannot accommodate more than ten. On the other hand,
the size of the class should not be less than ten, because the fee would
become too expensive if the class size is smaller than ten.

The early bird fee is 3,000 pesos, payable from August 17 to September 17.
The regular fee is 4,000 pesos, payable from September 18 to October 18.
Absolutely no refund, but if the course does not push through because we
are not able to get ten participants, we will return your money.

For questions and other details, please call Marian at local 5248, or
e-mail mmartinez at ateneo.edu