[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:34:11 PHT 2005

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM AUGUST 23-27, 2005

            I will be in Taipei to attend the meeting of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities–East Asia and Oceania (AJCU-EAO) and the Annual Conference of the Association of Southeast and East Asian Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASEACCU) in Fu Jen University.

            I will return to Manila on Saturday morning, August 27.

            DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.