[Blueboard] Situational Nihongo for the 2nd Semester

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Wed Aug 17 17:07:03 PHT 2005

Situational Nihongo: Japanese Language according to your needs

Schedule:Every Saturday, 9 to 12 noon, from November 19, 2005 to March 25, 2006
Place: Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights campus
Instructor: Ms. Tricia Fermin

Special features:

Phrases and vocabulary tailored to the needs or situations of the students
Small class size (We will try our best not to go beyond 10 persons)
Japanese Studies Program, Ateneo de Manila University Certificate of
  Completion without the need of going through usual registration procedure
10% discount for Ateneo de Manila alumni, faculty, and staff

Content:

1. Conversational Japanese
2. Japanese writing system: hiragana, katakana, and kanji
3. Reading Japanese

Recommended for:

1. Beginners
2. Those who have taken up basic Nihongo but want to review
3. Working people who cannot come to class on weekdays
4. College students who are busy with their classes on weekdays

Fees:

Early bird (August 18 to October 1, 2005): P5,000.00
Regular (October 3 to November 12): P6,000.00

For inquiries, please call Marian (426-6001, local 5248) or e-mail
japanese at admu.edu.ph