[Blueboard] Japanese language for Ateneo faculty and staff

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Tue Aug 16 17:16:41 PHT 2005

Japanese Language for Ateneo Faculty and Staff

The Japanese Studies Program will offer in the second semester basic Nihongo
(Nihongo for beginners), exclusively for Ateneo faculty and staff. It will be
every Friday, 9 to 12 A.M. in the Japanese Studies Program (JSP) Office.

We thought of this schedule because we have an excellent teacher (Mrs. Naka
Chieko) who can teach only every Friday, 9- 12. Since this does not fit into
the regular class schedule, we thought of offering the course to non-students
like you, if only not to lose the services of Ms. Naka. And since the irregular
schedule means difficulty in finding a room, we will hold the class in the JSP
Office.

The number of participantss should not be more and not less than ten. This is
because our office cannot accommodate more than ten. On the other hand, the
size of the class should not be less than ten, because the fee would become too
expensive if the class size is smaller than ten.

The early bird fee is 3,000 pesos, payable from August 17 to September 17.
The regular fee is 4,000 pesos, payable from September 18 to October 18.
Absolutely no refund, but if the course does not push through because we
are not able to get ten participants, we will return your money.

For questions and other details, please call Marian at local 5248, or
e-mail mmartinez at ateneo.edu