[Blueboard] What's next?

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Fri Aug 12 15:08:08 PHT 2005

What’s next?

What’s next? This perhaps is one of the many questions most Filipinos are
asking nowadays.

Titled A Better Future, the June 2005 issue of the Institute on Church and
Social Issues’ quarterly magazine, Intersect, sheds light on what to do next
despite crucial issues currently surrounding our nation. It features hopeful
articles on actions some Filipinos have taken to confront various problems.
Among these problems are, like lack of housing facilities and liveable
communities, children in conflict with the law, irresponsible parenthood.

To read how we as a country can move amidst this time of confusion, buy the
Intersect. Call us at 426-6001 local 4665 or e-mail us at
intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop by our office at the 2/F ISO Building,
Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith. Watch out also for our forthcoming
issue coming out this September which discusses more social issues which might
affect our country’s future. #