[Blueboard] Ateneo CORD Trendwatcher Final Changes

ateneocord at admu.edu.ph ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Tue Aug 9 17:18:12 PHT 2005

Dear All,

Good day!

Please be advised that the Trendwatcher Seminar entitled The Journey to
Professionalization: Experiences of Small and Medium Sized Filipino Family
Businesses, has been finally set on September 28, 2005, 1:30pm-4:30pm. It will
be held at the Amorsolo Grand Ballroom, Holiday Inn Galleria Manila, One Asian
Development Bank Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

We are very sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience it may have
caused. We had to deal with last-minute coordination. If you are still
interested in joining or sending a participant, please contact us through the
contact info indicated below so that we may send you a registration form and
reserve you a slot. We hope you will still be available to attend the seminar
on that date.

Thank you!

Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD)
2/F Hoffner Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University,
Katipunan, QC
Tel 426-5931 / 426-6282 / 426-6001 loc 5263
Fax 426-6065
Email ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Please visit our website at www.ateneocord.org