[Blueboard] Blueboard) Last week of ACET REGISTRATION (Aug 15-19)

nzabala at ateneo.edu nzabala at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 9 11:33:40 PHT 2005

Please post.
Thank you. =)

Nette Zabala
Admission Officer
Office of Admission and Aid

****

To the Ateneo Community,

The last week of registration for the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET)
for SY 2006-2007 will be on August 15 to August 19, 2005 from 8AM to 5PM
at the ground floor of Kostka Building. We are expecting around 5,000
people to register within this period.

We request Kostka Hall bench users to vacate this area during this time.

We would also like to advise Kostka Hall locker users that accessibility
will be difficult during this time. Kindly make the necessary
adjustments.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Office of Admission and Aid
Loyola Schools

-----
End forwarded message