[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 5 08:37:34 PHT 2005

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM AUGUST 7-11, 2005

            I will go to Shanghai on Sunday, August 7 to attend the Third East Asia Regional Conference on Mathematics Education (EARCOME 3) in East China Normal University.

            I will return to Manila on Thursday, August 11.

            DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address and phone number.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.